On July 8th we have the honor of welcoming the Dutch Minister of Economic Affairs Mr. Henk Kamp to our seminar on how innovative companies from the Netherlands enter the US market.
After a short presentation by the Minister, we will have two company presentations with a focus on their experience setting up business in North America.
Tensing - Martin Knook, CEO
With over 25 years of experience, Tensing is a geo and mobility software developer specializing in international implementations of GIS and enterprise mobility.
Tensing solutions are being used by thousands of field workers in Europe, North America, Australia and South Africa for a wide range of applications such as digital work orders, tracking & tracing, fleet management, geocoding, mobile GIS, dispatch & scheduling, navigation and messaging.
Inashco - Joost Böggemann, VP Business Development
Inashco was founded in the Netherlands in 2008 to offer a unique patented technology developed by the Technical University of Delft for recovering and up-grading ferrous and non-ferrous metals from municipal waste-to-energy ash for sale to global metal markets, while preparing the remaining minerals for beneficial re-use. Inashco North America was founded in the US in March 2012. The US subsidiary’s head office is located in Annapolis, Maryland. Since its start, Inashco North America successfully started two plants, has one under construction, several projects in permitting, and also founded a 50/50% JV with the US’s second largest waste-to-energy operator/owner Wheelabrator. Inashco is the missing puzzle piece for public acceptance of waste-to-energy and it’s improved economics.
- Space is limited for this event and for security reasons RSVPs are required
- The best entrance to use is on F Street between 14th & 15th Streets, next to the Willard Hotel entrance.
- Take the elevator to the 8th floor (Carr workplaces Willard Event Center)
- There are several parking garages around the venue (street parking is very limited)
- Members - free, non-Members - $20
- Complimentary drinks & appetizers served